Seattle will head down to sunny Florida this Sunday, November 27th to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium. The Seahawks downed the Philadelphia Eagles 26-15 at home last week to take the lead in the NFC West with their 7-2-1 record. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay snapped the Kansas City Chiefs’ winning streak at five with a 19-17 triumph in Kansas City last week. Tampa evened its record at 5-5 for the year and now occupies second spot in the NFC South.
Seahawks vs Buccaneers – 5Dimes NFL Betting Line:
- 5Dimes lists the Seahawks at -7 points at 2.200 with the Buccaneers +7 points at 1.714
- Over/under 45 points
- Money Line: Seahawks 1.391, Bucs 3.150
Seahawks vs Buccaneers Betting Trends:
- Season record: 7-2-1 SU, 5-4-1 ATS
- Seattle is 6-1-1 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Seattle’s last 9 games on the road
- Seattle is 2-3-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Seattle is 8-3-1 SU in its last 12 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Seattle’s last 9 games when playing Tampa Bay
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
- Season record: 5-5 SU, 5-5 ATS
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 5 games
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- Tampa Bay is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games at home
- Tampa Bay is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Tampa Bay’s last 9 games when playing Seattle
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
Seattle Seahawks – A Closer Look:
The Seahawks have won three straight now after their 26-15 home win over the Eagles last week. They’ve also beaten the Bills and Patriots in that stretch. The Seahawks typically turn up the heat in the last half of the season as they finished 9-1 back in 2014 and 8-2 last year. Seattle’s fortunes usually fare better when quarterback Russell Wilson is at the top of his game and is also 100 per cent healthy. Wilson seems to be in top form right now after battling injuries earlier in the season. The Seattle passing game has benefited and Wilson’s touchdown to interception ratio is 6-1 over the last three games while he’s averaged more than nine yards per pass during that stretch.
Seattle’s ground game has also been good lately with rookie C.J. Prosise being a key player. However, he suffered a shoulder injury against the Eagles and could be sidelined for the remainder of the campaign. On the bright side, Thomas Rawls has returned to the lineup from injury and chipped in with 14 carries and 57 yards last week. The Seahawks’ defense limited Philly to just 4.2 yards a play last week and forced a pair of turnovers. Seattle’s a plus-five in the last three games in turnovers and they co-lead the NFL in sacks and rank ninth in interceptions.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers – A Closer Look:
Tampa Bay has been hot on the road this year with four of their five victories coming away from home. This includes last week’s 19-17 upset over the Kansas City Chiefs to halt the home team’s winning run at five. Perhaps the bad news this week is that Tampa will be taking on Seattle at home where they have a brutal 1-4 record both straight up and ATS this campaign. In fact, they’re only 4-16 in their past 20 home encounters and 6-14 ATS. They did manage to down the Chicago Bears 36-10 though in their last home contest.
Quarterback Jameis Winston was solid against a tough Kansas City defense with more than 300 passing yards for the second straight outing. He’s also been more accurate with his passes and has been picked off just once in his last four games. He’s facing the Legion of Boom on Sunday though and Winston has struggled against tough defenses this year when he faced the Arizona Cardinals and Denver Broncos. In addition, the Tampa Bay defense has trouble this year with good-passing quarterbacks such as Matt Ryan and Derek Carr.
Next up for both teams:
- Seattle at home to Carolina Sunday, December 4th
- Tampa Bay at San Diego Sunday, December 4th
Click here to read our review of the 5Dimes online sportsbook.